Do your kids ask a lot of questions?
- Why is the sky blue? Why is the sunset red?
- Why are leaves green? Why do they change color in the Fall?
- How do airplanes fly?
- How do boats float?
- How do batteries work?
- Can I make a lemon battery?
If they do, that’s great, because that’s how children learn. But…..
Can you answer those questions?
If not, don’t worry because “Science Made Simple” can help. Get the answers you and your kids want and need. With Science Made Simple you get fascinating, detailed articles that answer your child’s questions on topics including biology, chemistry, physics, nature & environment, and more.
Don’t let your child be left behind.
You know that in this increasingly technological world, the more your children know about science, the better. Encourage their interest and focus their learning with Science Made Simple articles.
See what other people are saying about us:
What Our Science Articles Include
Each science article begins with a question children might ask as they notice the changing world around them, then provides answers. It is designed to cover a wide range of ages, from about 5 to 13. Each issue has several different sections, written at different levels of difficulty and depth:
- An easy section for young children and early readers.
- A general discussion, which includes the basic science needed to answer the question. Older children can read this for themselves. Parents can read it to younger children, or use it for their own information.
- More detailed information about related science topics.
- Plus fun, safe, kid-tested projects which reinforce the basic science concepts. And unlike some other projects, these science projects really DO work!